What does this offer include?
- Indian Feast for Two People
- Each person gets one starter, two mains, one side dish and one dessert
- Wide range of dishes available
- Traditional Indian restaurant
- Highly rated restaurant on both Trip Advisor and by Secret Diner
- Children permitted
- Voucher is valid Sunday to Wednesday 12pm to 3pm or 5:30pm to 10:30pm
- Based on Quayside
- Subject to availability
- Max 3 vouchers per table
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Table required back after 1hr 30mins
- Wheelchair access available
- Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking
- Menu is subject to change
- Voucher must be used within 2 months of date purchased
When trying a new restaurant the two key things are the quality of the food and will it leave you feeling full. With this offer both are taken care of, this highly rated restaurant based on Quayside is offering you the change to get this four course feast for you and a guest to leave your belly feeling full of delicious Indian food.
Each person gets one starter, two mains, one side dish and one dessert. See the below menu to choose from with a wide range of contemporary dishes to choose from.
- Chicken Cutlet
- Onion bhaji with a cool mint chutney
- Ury rasam; a special seafood soup with crab, fish, prawns and rice flavoured with coconut and spices
- Aloo bonda; potato balls laced with fresh ginger, curry leaves, coriander and black mustard seeds, fried and served with creamy coconut chutney
- Kozhi varutha Curry; fried chicken cooked with onions, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, chili powder, chopped tomatoes and black pepper
- Malabar kozhi Curry; chicken cooked in pepper masala made from garlic, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies and ginger, served with lemon rice
- Cherupayar curry; green gram cooked in a thick paste of coconut, shallots, chilli and cumin seeds
- Kayi curry; a spicy vegetable curry made of beans, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes and simmered in a sauce of garlic, ginger and fennel.
- Pulao rice cooked in coconut milk with fresh tomatoes, cashew nuts, onions and coriander
- Lemon rice tossed with lemon juice, fresh curry leaves, mustard seeds and dried red chillies
- Malabar paratha; a Kerala speciality-wheat dough
- Palpayasam; rice pudding cooked in boiling miles with cashew nuts, raisins and carmom
- Mango Sorbet
- Choice of either strawberry or vanilla icecream
Get your voucher(s) now.....
27 Queen Street,
Newcastle upon tyne
How to Redeem:
- Click the 'Buy Now' button and include this offer in your purchase
- We will send you your NEoffers.co.uk voucher code instantly via email
- Call the booking line on your voucher code with your unique NEoffers.co.uk voucher code to book
- Take your voucher when redeeming, either on your smartphone or printed out